Nest is raising the bar on the industry standard for real estate agents. In order to best serve our clients, we require Nest agents to work full-time and have a minimum of five years experience in the industry.
Nest brokers understand that buying and selling property is about gathering and sharing knowledge, being a resource and a solution-finder. Well-connected to the local community, our brokers stay up-to-date on current news and events. We feel that the changes in our community are entirely relevant to our ability to relay valuable information to our clients. Contact Bridget Hazen to learn about a career with Nest Realty.
Bridget Hazen redefines the traditional image of real estate by creating a warm, creative, fun and client-focused atmosphere. Whether you are a first-time home-buyer, upgrading or relocating, let Bridget be a resource for all your real estate endeavors.
Bridget Hazen is a native of Seattle and former Air Force officer. As the Qualifying Broker for Nest Realty, Bridget is looking forward to being your consultant for everything real estate.
- Certified Residential Specialist http://crs.com/
- NAR’s Green Designation www.greenresourcecouncil.org/
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification www.realtorsfr.org/
- Certified Distressed Property Expert www.distressedpropertyinstitute.com/about.htm
- Certified Mediator
- National Association of Realtors
- Albuquerque Multiple Listing Service
- International Ombuds Association
- Junior League of Albuquerque